General Assistance

We provide services to people who are single or married without children that are enrolled with a federally recognized Tribe. The program provides some financial assistance to help pay for shelter, utilities, food and clothing costs during the months when there are few employment opportunities.

Click here for more information on Financial Assistance Programs.

IF YOU HAVE A CHILD AND NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE APPLY TO TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE FOR NEEDY FAMILIES (TANF) WITH CENTRAL COUNCIL. Click here for the eligibility requirements & application. If you have other questions or would like to speak to someone directly you may call: (907) 463-7158.

For more information please contact Central Council or go to the following link:

This is not a guaranteed assistance and based on income and needs. As a condition of this program all applicants must also apply to State and Federal Assistance Programs first. 

State of Ak GA application

STC GA application