Thank you for your interest in enrolling with the Skagway Village (dba Skagway Traditional Council). We currently have 3 categories of enrollment with various limitations.
1. Base-roll enrollment
2. Jurisdictional Enrollment
3. Honorary Enrollment (Not qualified for SEARHC or other Indian or AK native benefits)
In order to enroll you must be a member of a federally recognized tribe or have a BIA card. Honorary Enrollment is only allowed by Tribal Council recommendation and approval. To complete the enrollment application please have the following items. Any incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Complete application (download here)
- Copy of all birth certificates (photo copies are accepted)
- Paternity papers are needed if native parent is not on the birth certificate.
- Complete family tree (included in the application)
- A good contact number & an Email address.
Once we review your completed enrollment application it will be reviewed and presented to the council for acceptance.
Please do not hesitate to call our office if you have any questions or help with the application at 907-983-4068.